Monday, April 21, 2008

A Little Less Secreteness (Is that a word?)

Alright, so here is a little more info on the call process:

1) I have finished 2 of the 3 interviews and have had unanimous votes at BOTH!

2) The third and final part of the process will take place May 10th -11th. This is only ONE day after graduation and will be the congregational call vote. I will preach and help lead worship. The vote will take place that day and if they vote in my favor, I will either accept, reject, or take up to 30 days to make the decision.

3) If everything goes well, I will hopefully be ordained in early June and start very soon after that.

4) I am EXHAUSTED!

Hope you are all doing well. I have a TON of homework that is due by Monday of next week so should get going. Please keep praying, and I will continue to reveal details as I am able!

1 comment:

Sue said...

Obviously this congregation knows a good thing when they see it. My prayers will continue to be with you as you walk this path and follow God's Call. My head would spin with the relatively fast process you will be going through. You are a gift.