Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Please Support Amy's Cause

Please Support Amy's cause. We at Asher and ^Jacob's^ site have been Katia fans for years, and are so pleased to see someone trying to raise money for the Solomon's Foundation. Please take a moment and go to the links below.

As for me, I am doing well and promise a real update soon. Life is busy, Mom is leaving tonight, I am leaving for Oklahoma on Sunday and then head off for a retreat as soon as I get back. It's a little crazy, but I love it!

-Laura


Amy is losing weight to gain awareness!!!

Please join me in my weight loss challenge.
I’m looking for sponsors to raise funds and awareness for the
KATIA SOLOMON FOUNDATION.
http://www.katiasolomonfoundation.org/

January 1st 2007 – June 30th 2007
I will have a weekly weigh-in & blog so you can follow my progress.
I’ve set up a MySpace site at:
http://www.myspace.com/austinlukeandsavannahsmom

Please visit Katia’s Caringbridge website to learn about this brave little ladybug.
http://caringbridge.org/fl/katia_leukemiapage/

The Solomon’s have done so much to help in the fight against blood cancers.
Are you ready to do your part? Please join me in the fight.
You can make a difference!!!
I’m asking for you to sponsors me $1 for every pound I am able to lose.
I would also ask that if you are able to please become a regular blood donor.
You are also very much needed on the
National Marrow Registry.
http://www.marrow.org/

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Laura, as you probably know, there has been a lot of messages being left on many CB sites that have caused hurt/anger. I think the best way to deal with this is to just forget it. Delete it, ignore it, don't give the basher any recognition at all. Someone apparently wants to cause more trouble and hardship for people who already have their plates full. I have left some messages with others to do this but I thought maybe you could address this better than I can. I firmly believe that these bashers want to see all the commotion take place. They want the glory. The best thing all of us can do is to completely ignore them and their messages. Delete them and go right on without even a hint of what was written by them. I hope you can get your flight on Tuesday and maybe before! Thanks for listening and there's a ELCA Lutheran church in Mitchell, SD that is looking for a pastor. Who knows what will happen ;) But good luck with your education and your flight to Oklahoma.